Published: 2018-12-25; Last update: 2019-03-03
Here you can find some resources, which I found very useful during my studies.
- Why we sleep; Matthew Walker
- Sleep Smarter; Shawn Stevenson
- Head Strong; Dave Asprey
- The Circadian Code; Dr. Satchidananda Panda
- The Obesity Code; Jason Fung
- Mitochondria and the Future of Medicine; Lee Know
Here, you can find apps, tools, and gadgets which I use on a daily basis, and which bring outstanding value to my new lifestyle.
- Pzizz – napping app.
- Sleep Cycle – monitoring sleep, intelligent alarm clock
- Waterminder – control your water ingestion
- F.lux – blue-light blocking app
- Fitness Blender – compile your own exercises
- Brain.fm – concentration music
- Coffitivity – concentration sounds
Tools (only those I use)
- Oura ring – for monitoring my body status
- BioRhythm Safe(TM) Blue-light blocking glasses – helps with preparing for a sleep
- Bose Quiet Comfort 35 Headphones – very helpful with the brain.fm, and the pzizz apps.
- RedRush 360 – red light therapy, so called photobiomodulation.
- PM2.5 Detector – small, portable, placed on my desk (I sometimes leave it in my bedroom to verify the air quality)
- Essential Oil Diffuser – small, portable, placed on my desk
- Air humidifier/purifier – I checked my air with PM2.5 detector, and I do not need a purifier, the humidifier is enough so far.
- Essential Oils (pepermint for studying, lavender for sleep)
- Various deep tissue rollers and massagers